- RSS Channel Showcase 3939398
- RSS Channel Showcase 3144362
- RSS Channel Showcase 6437295
- RSS Channel Showcase 9696019
Articles on this Page
- 05/14/17--10:18: _FanArtReview – Blac...
- 05/14/17--11:11: _Ariano Internationa...
- 05/16/17--01:29: _4th ND Awards 2017
- 05/16/17--02:52: _L.A. Photo Curator:...
- 05/16/17--03:24: _Mobile Only – A jur...
- 05/17/17--01:08: _Spiritual Journey: ...
- 05/19/17--01:03: _Alfred Fried Photog...
- 05/19/17--01:55: _Analogue Photography
- 05/19/17--02:48: _Dodho Magazine – Ca...
- 05/19/17--03:40: _Wide Angle View
- 05/22/17--00:44: _The Children Peace ...
- 05/22/17--01:14: _Artist Spotlight So...
- 05/22/17--01:36: _The SPIE Internatio...
- 05/14/17--10:18: FanArtReview – Black and White Photo Contest
- 05/14/17--11:11: Ariano International Film Festival Photo Contest 2017
- 05/16/17--01:29: 4th ND Awards 2017
- 05/16/17--02:52: L.A. Photo Curator: ‘The Art of Timelessness’ curated by Lisa Gizara
- 05/16/17--03:24: Mobile Only – A juried international photography exhibition
- 05/17/17--01:08: Spiritual Journey: Islamic Culture and Heritage in Southeast Asia
- 05/19/17--01:03: Alfred Fried Photography Award 2017
- 05/19/17--01:55: Analogue Photography
- 05/19/17--02:48: Dodho Magazine – Call For Entries 04
- 05/19/17--03:40: Wide Angle View
- 05/22/17--00:44: The Children Peace Image of the Year
- 05/22/17--01:14: Artist Spotlight Solo Art Exhibition Opportunity
- 05/22/17--01:36: The SPIE International Day of Light Photo Contest
Share any photo that you have converted to black and white to enter this contest. Share the image that you feel looks best in black and white
– Contest is open to individuals from all over the world, who have reached the age of 18 at the time of entry. – The theme is free. – Participants must send a mini portfolio of 6/10 photos
The post Ariano International Film Festival Photo Contest 2017 appeared first on Photo Contest Insider.
The highly acclaimed ND AWARDS is a melting pot of some of the world’s most outstanding and talented souls in the field of photography where recognition, prestige and publicity are instantaneously gained by the winning entry. This is an open invitation. Join us and take part in the competition! Our categories: Abstract, Architecture, Cityscapes, Fine [&hellip
Info from Gizara about call: “The timeless in you is aware of life’s timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.” Kahlil Gibran Gizara says, “As artists- one nurtures and comes to possess a visually attuned intuition. For some gaining this second sight takes a lifetime of hunting and [&hellip
The post L.A. Photo Curator: ‘The Art of Timelessness’ curated by Lisa Gizara appeared first on Photo Contest Insider.
Mobile Only A juried international photography exhibition July 6 – August 1, 2017 Exploring the possibilities of the different technological means of creating photographic images has always been a challenging aspect of the ever-evolving practices of the medium. This not only pertains to traditional devices such as pinhole cameras, but also to new technological advances [&hellip
The post Mobile Only – A juried international photography exhibition appeared first on Photo Contest Insider.
This photography competition seeks to inspire creativity as well as document the enchanting world of Islam in Southeast Asia. Focusing on its diverse and captivating culture and heritage, IAMM encourages photographers to capture Southeast Asia’s unique mystic and spiritual Islamic subject matters, its architectural design ornaments, the distinctive motifs of its arts and crafts, and [&hellip
The post Spiritual Journey: Islamic Culture and Heritage in Southeast Asia appeared first on Photo Contest Insider.
The Alfred Fried Photography Award for the world’s best picture on the theme of peace. Photography captures the sentiment of a moment, reflecting the actual world in a picture. The Alfred Fried Photography Award aims to present human efforts to live together in peace and the quest for beauty and goodness in our lives. The [&hellip
“Analogue Photography” CONTEST GUIDELINES 14 photographs will be selected for an exhibition that will take place at the Бартcелона Gallery, located in the city of Belgrade, Serbia, from 22nd July to 3rd August 2017. All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest. RULES Theme: Analogue Photography Latest [&hellip
You have the opportunity to be featured in the next print edition of Dodho Magazine. As in the past editions, we are looking for the 5 best photographers and works to be shown to the world. If you believe that your work deserves a wider audience and you want to launch your career definitively, this [&hellip
This competition just flew wide open! The theme is ‘Wide angle view’, so whatever genre grabs your interest, take a wide angle approach to it. You may even want to experiment with a fisheye lens for the ultimate wide angle effect. Prizes include being published in Digital Camera magazine and a Lowepro backpack
What does peace look like? This is a very special questions and everybody has their very own ideas about it. All the more so today, when we see so much of violence and unrest. We say: Give your imagination free reign. Make your positive attitude visible in a photo. We want to see how you [&hellip
Fusion Art is very pleased to announce the creation of the Artist Spotlight Monthly Solo Exhibition Series. Artist Spotlight will highlight individual artists who have an overall body of work to showcase. Each month, Fusion Art will select one traditional artist, one digital & photography artist and one 3-dimensional artist (if the gallery has received [&hellip
The SPIE Annual International Day of Light Photo Contest is being held to raise awareness about International Day of Light and the vital role that light and light-based technologies play in daily life. The photo contest is open to people of all ages, both amateur and professional photographers. The theme of the photo contest is: [&hellip